Here are the rules to the game:
1. One must start a legitimate business.
2. This entails a business plan, budget, and any licenses needed.
3. The structure can be any one like a sole proprietorship, a partnership, a s-corp, or c-corp, or a non-profit.
4. A fictitious name is optional.
5. It can be individual or with a business team.
6. Division of labor is needed in the latter case.
7. Profit can be shared equally or based on other variables.
8. One can also solicit for donations if so desired.
9. There are audits every year.
10. It is a 3 year game.
11. Highest donation per month, per year, and grand prize is 3 years.
12. $100 buy in.
13. The product or service can be anything legal.
14. It may be agreed upon by all teams or individual teams.
15. The most profitable business wins. The largest donation wins. And per capita.
16. Initial investment is $1000.00
17. Teams must be made up of members from the organization that is hosting the game.
18. At the end of three years, teams can keep the business or sell it.
19. Donations can be from profit and from soliciting for donations.
20. A legal contract must be made.