Below Budget Two

Being below budget is important and it should be the aim. Take out a piece of paper and make a comprehensive list of expenses one has to make throughout the week or month. Next add the numbers together to come up with a total. Continue by writing ones income on the paper. Place the income dollar amount above the expense dollar amount. Here is an example:

$100.00 income
90.00 expenses

The income should be higher than the expense amount. If this is achieved, one is below budget. One can also know the amount one is below budget by calculating the two dollar numbers. Take the top number and subtract it from the bottom number.

$100.00 income
– $90.00 expenses
= $10.00 total saved

This will give one the amount one is below budget. This can be saved. When the total is negative, one has spent too much and is in debt.

$90.00 income
– $100.00 expenses
= – $10.00 debt

One can keep the top number (income) more by taking some from the bottom number (expenses) and put it on the top. Buying in bulk or preparing or providing food or extra things can also be helpful. Finally, if one employs the archer method of saving, it can also be beneficial.

282 thoughts on “Below Budget Two

1. no

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.

Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our whole community will
    be thankful to you.

2. Photoshop Clipping Path

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any points for newbie blog writers? I’d definitely appreciate it.

3. locksmith Austin

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance
    from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your
    own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
    I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to
    begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?
    Many thanks

4. movie tube

Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
    superb blog!

5. homes for sale oceanside ca

What fun is it if you have to attend hours to have seating and spend a little fortune for everything
    and acquire pressed and jammed and get go beyond while using
    your bike or have your property robbed or your car struck at the center of the
    night time or stay at Nationalis Best Resort
    in Oakland which is a budget lodge and it has at least 50 cameras
    put up all over it defending it constantly.

6. Teodoro

In case you are a CB Affiliate please use your qualifications useful for CREST or If you are an NRT agent please use your
    Gateway login and password.

7. Kurt

It’s acted as a trigger and paved the way for real-estate developers to get high-incentives while catering to the housing demands of the uber wealthy of
    town.

8. Rochelle

Of Sharing Confidences the Violation: Lawyers have blanket
    secrecy as to their client’s secrets, and absent a fraud on a tribunal (i.e., court), a lawyer needn’t disclose
    any of those confidences.

9. Maurice

In the majority of real estate transactions, it is totally okay, as well as the law
    was accommodated to ensure enforceability of
    contracts that are signed.