Saving Up Five: Retirement

Whether retirement is near or if it’s far, one can always count on it becoming present one day. In the span of a lifetime, through one’s career, it becomes apparent that all things must come to an end. It is wise to know that there will come a time when one will desire to retire from work. One must save up for the inevitable occurrence and it’s important to start today. Here’s how it works: pick a number for a yearly income to live on. A range might be $12,000 to one million. Look at the cost of living and project to how much it will cost in the future. Rent, food, car, insurance, medical bills, all need to be factored in. Next, decide when one wants to retire, it can be when one is 65 years old or sooner or later. Another way this can be done is by taking the current yearly income that one lives at now and calculate how much one needs to retire.

Calculate the necessary cost of living which includes all of the things listed above and multiply it to how many years one will expect to live after retirement. Some desire to live until 100 years old. So this is what it looks like: retire at 65 years old and live until 100 years old. (100-65=35 years). That’s 35 years that one needs to live for with all of their expenses. If one wants to live on one million dollars a year, they need to save 35 million dollars by the time they retire at 65 years old.

Now, take one’s current age (30 years old) and calculate how much one needs to save each year until they retire at 65 years old. (65-30=35 years). At the age of 30 it will take 35 years to retire. One must save one million a year in a retirement fund every year. One must remember that they need to pay for their living expense while they save for retirement. Also, think about how much one desires to give each year too even into retirement.

But don’t be a dog with his head cut off.

Start now.

26 thoughts on “Saving Up Five: Retirement

1. Unknown

It’s truly a great and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied
    that you just shared this useful information with us.
    Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

2. Toe Pain

You can get basic orthotics at any pharmacy store or you can order custom-made orthotics through the
    physical therapists at Total Performance PT.

After an Achilles tendon rupture, a player will be able to walk flat-footed, but will
    not be able to stand up on his or her toes on the affected side.
    If you don’t know the cause of a pain, tap on the
    image of that pain and you’ll probably get a measure of relief.

3. Toe Pain

The main problem lies in where the fungus is living: under the nail.
    Plantar fasciitis can be treated with rest, orthotics, anti-inflammatory medications, steroid injections and sometimes surgery.
    Kidney failure is a concern among patients with this condition, and an early diagnosis is important to prolong the use of the kidneys.

4. www.krogerfeedback.com

We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have performed an impressive
    activity and our whole community will probably be thankful to you.

5. krogerfeedback.Com

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things
    out pretty quick. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m
    not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Appreciate it

6. krogerfeedback.com

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d
    ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or
    vice-versa? My site discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

7. kroger feedback

Superb blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a
    paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused ..
    Any recommendations? Thank you!

8. kroger feedback

I don’t even understand how I stopped up right here,
    but I thought this submit used to be great. I do
    not realize who you’re however definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger in the event you are
    not already. Cheers!

9. krogerfeedback

This is very fascinating, You are a very professional blogger.
    I’ve joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.
    Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

10. www.krogerfeedback.com

I was wondering if you ever considered changing
    the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way
    of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

11. www.krogerfeedback.com

Heya just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the images aren’t loading
    correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show
    the same results.

12. krogerfeedback.com

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many
    of us have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to trade techniques with others, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.

13. Descargar Firefox

Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it
    was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still new to everything.
    Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers?
    I’d really appreciate it.

14. Descargar Firefox --

You really make it seem so easy along with your presentation however I to find this
    matter to be actually one thing which I feel I would by no means understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.

I’m having a look forward for your subsequent publish, I will attempt to get the dangle of it!

15. Descargar Firefox

Hi would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?
    I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a tough time making
    a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique.
    P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!