Dazzle

Giving is a great thing to do. Money is many things. It is a portrait of what one is. For some, it is glamor, fame, jewels, pearls. It’s dazzle and entertainment and show. It can also be peace and a blessing.

Take out a piece of paper and draw a picture of what money is for the individual. Do what comes naturally. Honestly draw the many things money is. Be creative with it and feel at ease at what you draw. Then attribute words to the picture and one can see what money is to them. Try not to copy what others say money is like cars or status, although the may be what it is to you. Next draw a picture of giving. Giving is a great thing one can do.

21 thoughts on “Dazzle

1. Toe Pain

Applying ice to swollen areas and taking anti-inflammatory medications may relieve some of the pain. Any kind of
    injury may affect the foot such as fractures, bruises or trauma.

If you don’t know the cause of a pain, tap on the image of that pain and you’ll probably get
    a measure of relief.

2. krogerfeedback

This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to
    keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos,
    I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

3. krogerfeedback.com

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you can be a great
    author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back in the future.
    I want to encourage one to continue your great
    posts, have a nice afternoon!

4. www.krogerfeedback.com

I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everyone
    else encountering problems with your blog. It appears as
    though some of the text in your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if
    this is happening to them as well? This could be a issue
    with my web browser because I’ve had this happen previously.
    Appreciate it

5. kroger feedback

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I came across this board
    and I in finding It truly useful & it helped
    me out a lot. I’m hoping to provide something back and aid others like you helped me.

6. krogerfeedback.com

Great blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or
    go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely confused ..
    Any suggestions? Thanks!

7. www.krogerfeedback.com

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
    know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why
    but I think its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

8. Descargar Firefox ----

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I
    found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
    and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell
    to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell
    someone!

9. Toe Pain

The main problem lies in where the fungus
    is living: under the nail. Any kind of injury may affect the foot such as
    fractures, bruises or trauma. Kidney failure is a concern among
    patients with this condition, and an early diagnosis is important
    to prolong the use of the kidneys.