A Good Idea

Movies, hard-cover books, solar panels, double windows, silverware, tires, sod and flower gardens, fresh juice, paint job, flooring, towels, water bottles, blankets, brick, marble, fountains… As if it is for someone else, not for yourself.

Purchasing material goods for ones self is a common practice that individuals conduct on regular intervals, even daily. Whether the consumption is the ultimate new cell phone, the latest, trendy car or a can of drink, it eats at the ledger of ones soul. Coveting in a consumer driven world is causing humanity to evaluate ones worth by what one has collected. The self-promotion of personal wealth can be viewed as a pompous and boastful cry from the pits of the spirit voicing ones dissatisfaction with ones existence. A sample of the population may adhere to the concept that capital, numerically, is the measure of an individuals worth. In continuation of the same, potential study, the adjoining population may feel that the sum of what one has accumulated during the extent of personal existence is the correct evaluation of worth.

There may be absolutely nothing for the individual to elevate ones self above their fellow worldly kin. At the extinction of an individual, there is no amount of wealth that can bring them back and nothing can be taken with them. Wealth is not for those who have passed away but for the living. At the advent of the purchase an item, purchase it as if it was for someone else instead of for the self. For example, when buying a book, buy it for someone else. Not only this, but buy the best, not the cheapest, bar it causes complete embarrassment. It is what the recipient desires, not what the giver desires to have. Deliver it into their hands prior to it being past mint condition, but remember to retain the receipt in the event that the object requires repair, replacement, or reimbursement. The item in question can be used in collectively as well and it is vital to maintain it for longevity. Even if the previous item is in working condition, upgrade it or even replace the inferior object. Protection and alleviation of unfortunate incidences can be of great salvation for the receiver, such as that for automotive vehicles. An exercise of financial community building such as fountains, can be a monumentus construction corporately.

To further the discussion, there are non-material events that can be of benefit too. Going a little deeper, teaching someone a new skill is one way of helping those in need. Giving a dissertation on how to fix a car can be a skill that will last a lifetime and can, perhaps, evolve into a source of a small income. Working on things together is another thing that can be for the both individuals. Finally, discussing topics of interest is a way of giving too. Things such as personal finance and reading scripture are topics that have several different positions which may be a sharing of thought and idea that will raise a bell tower of resonating relationship.

Ultimately, giving to those who are in need can be exponentially positive in will and cheer. There may be many people in need including the one giving. Although it may not be material goods, it may be relational, physical or even spiritual. Doing this once a month can help the receiver but also the giver. In a letter to the church of Corinth, the author writes to encourage givers to purchase things for others in need.

31 thoughts on “A Good Idea

1. Toe Pain

Hammertoes have long plagued the human foot, causing pain and discomfort
    in shoes. Our therapists will provide hands-on therapy to your
    plantar fascia and calf muscles. Sometimes, more than one viral culture test may be
    requested by the physician to diagnose herpes infection as the lesion may have very little active virus and the test may produce a ‘false negative.

2. krogerfeedback.com

What i do not understood is in fact how you are now not
    actually a lot more well-liked than you may be right now.
    You are so intelligent. You realize therefore significantly in the case of this
    topic, made me in my opinion believe it from numerous varied angles.
    Its like men and women aren’t fascinated until it is
    something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent.
    At all times care for it up!

3. krogerfeedback.com

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed!
    Extremely useful info specially the last part 🙂 I care for such information much.
    I was seeking this particular info for a long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

4. krogerfeedback.com

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with valuable info to work
    on. You’ve done a formidable job and our entire community will
    be thankful to you.

5. Krogerfeedback.Com

Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?

Appreciate it!

6. www.krogerfeedback.com

Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with
    hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no back up.
    Do you have any solutions to protect against
    hackers?

7. Kroger feedback

Somebody essentially assist to make seriously posts I’d state.

That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far?
    I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular post extraordinary.
    Fantastic task!

8. www.krogerfeedback.com

Howdy! This blog post could not be written much better!
    Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept talking about this. I am going to
    send this article to him. Pretty sure he’s going
    to have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

9. kroger feedback survey

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you’re working
    with? I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a tough
    time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
    Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something
    unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to
    ask!

10. krogerfeedback.Com

I am not certain the place you are getting
    your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time studying much more or figuring out more.
    Thanks for excellent info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.

11. www.krogerfeedback.com

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but
    I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

12. krogerfeedback

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m experiencing some small security problems with my
    latest website and I would like to find something more safeguarded.

Do you have any recommendations?

13. descargar firefox ....

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the
    book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog.

A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

14. Descargar Firefox -

Thank you, I have just been searching for information about
    this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve came
    upon till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are
    you positive in regards to the source?

15. Descargar Firefox _

I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your
    blog. It seems like some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please
    provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?

This might be a problem with my web browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    Kudos

16. Toe Pain

While some may experience gout pain by intermittent flashes of attack, some sufferers on the other hand experience the
    discomfort of gout during cold temperature
    or from immobility. The magnetic fields in the earth organize
    the human body to completely a wonderful extent.
    A podiatrist may recommend you wear Plantar Fasciitis shoes
    in Dallas TX to relieve foot pain.